Thursday, February 6, 2014

textiles inspiring textiles





Three new prints are in my shop for Spring. A bit early, I know, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. This latest collection is inspired by old textiles which is not surprising since I find myself happily surrounded by them. If you’ve met me at a market or show in the past couple of years, chances are you’ve met my frequent boothmate, Angela, who also happens to be my amazing Mom. She and her sister travel to the most beautiful places and sell the very special antique textiles and artifacts that they find. Their new(ish) company is called Rare Cloth and it’s a source of constant inspiration for my work.

We’ll be together at some upcoming spring shows- including Brimfield Antique Market in May. 
Stay tuned, more news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment